Tuesday, August 9, 2011

This is her story ♥

I don’t know what pushed me to write this thing but I’m gyhvfydy urge to share this sweet story
And before that this is not my story, it’s the friend of mine story ^^
She phoned me just now and told me that she’s engaged. ENGANGED. This is not a fake relationship status as we saw in facebook. :P And I am kind of shocked, excited nearly fainted. Haha kidding.  And you know how’s a girl getting excited? Of course she’ll scream all the way and that’s what I did. She once told me about this man when we were in college. They were met through her blog.( Her blog is all about Islamic stuffs.) That guy once read her blog and suddenly it becomes his habits. The sweetest thing was he found her blog after he made istikhara. And that time, he was really in his searching for his wife. At first he thought maybe it was just a coincidence but then he did istikhara again.  And he becomes sure that my friend is the one because he’s getting attached to her before he saw her face. Then, he asked for my friend’s email and told her straight to the point. Imagine a guy telling you, he likes you and he wants to marry you but you never know him before. That’s crazy right? Where on Earth are you coming? But it’s not in Islam. I can feel that this man is honest with my friend because he’s not giving promises and saying words that all the sweet talkers usually did. And for your information, my friend is a very pretty girl. I don’t say it because she’s my friend but honestly you must be melting when you see her face. She’s so flawless. And I am so grateful to be her friend. She made me realized Allah is everything for me and Islam is everything for me. What else you need other than a pious, kind, pretty, and humble friend. And you’re my greatest blessing from Allah after Islam and Iman, akhowat L*****. Thank you Allah :)
Going back to their story, she’s already met his mother and the whole family except his little sister. Which in other words, her future family in law Insha’Allah. I know there’s no reason for his mother to not liking you. And from your tone of voice I can feel that his mom likes you so much. Praises be to Allah. He’s the one who controls our heart and He knows every secret we hide. Subhanallah. I really hope that you’ll happy in this dunya and in the Hereafter. I pray to Allah to take care of you and him as well. Insha’Allah, Islam really needs the real Baitul Muslim.
Sometimes we can’t just expect what His plans but no matter how hard it is, his decree is always the best for us. Just keep the faith inshaAllah. :)
So there’s go my friend story. And mine? Wallahualam. Maybe tomorrow, next month or maybe the next five years. I don’t know and no one knows.

Dear whoever I marry one day, promise me you’ll take me closer to Allah and my heart is yours. :)



"A woman is married for four things, i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion. You should marry the religious woman (otherwise) you will be a loser. "(Bukhari) 

No comments:

Post a Comment