Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Dad My Super Hero


Tomorrow is Father's Day and yes i guess everyone knows that
So what so special?
Hey its Father's Day but yeah we can have this Father's Day thing all the year dont you think?

Alhamdulillah till now i still can see your face, i still can hear your voice and your jokes
i still can talk to you each day
My one and only daddy, Mr Osman bin Johari.

You know dad, I've never seen your tears.
I once saw your eyes was red when grandma was going to meet Allah.
That's it. You are tough. Very tough indeed.
You support me in everything
You are my biggest fans ever
You know when i am sad and you try to cheer me up
And even when i was in college you know that i am not okay just by listened to my voice
You always understand me. No matter what.
You never put me down
You make me laugh when i insist on being mad haha
you always think i am still a baby but i guess you just want me to always be your little girl.
Dad, someday i may find my prince but you will always be my King.
Forever and Ever.
Your advice will always here in my heart
You are the greatest gift i ever had came from Allah
i will try my best to be good enough for you. InshaAllah.

May Allah shower you with His bless and care
I want to be with you again in Jannah
Our eternal home inshaAllah
with mom and our big family

“And your Lord has ordered that you worship none but Him, and that you be dutiful to your parents. If either of them attain old age in your life, say not to them a word of disrespect, nor shout at them, but speak to them kindly. And serve them with tenderness and humility and say, “My Lord, have mercy on them, just as they cared for me as a little child.” [17: 23-24]

I hope you like the cake and i am going to made a card for you, Mr Handsome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment