Monday, June 20, 2011

Where is my Salahuddin?


I guess everyone knows this inspiring Muslim guy. He was the one who leads the Muslim in the Crusade. He was the celebrated hero and a role model for many leaders in this time and many years to come. He was a devout Muslim to whom Islam meant everything.

One asked Salahuddin "Why do you never laugh?"
And look what did he answered

"How can I laugh when Masjid Al Aqsha is not free?!"

And the first time they saw he laughed was on the day of liberation of Masjid Al Aqsha
It was when the Muslims won in the Crusade
Subhanallah
This was Salahuddin, the example for the leaders to come and true servant of Allah
May Allah's mercy be upon him.Amin.

So
How are our brothers and sisters in Palestine?
They keep fighting for their country
and tell the world they are not terrorists
The young brothers in Palestine are becoming syuhada
not forgetting in Libya,Yemen and elsewhere

"You blame me for defending myself
Against the ways of my enemies
I'm terrorized in my own land
And I'm the terrorist"
Lyrics of Look into my Eyes by Outlandish

I really hope one day i'll go to Palestine
I wanna be with them
Wipe their tears
And make them smile
and be one of the syuhada
inshaAllah
Amin Ya Rabbalalamin



Gaza will be free
Al Aqsha will be free
Palestine will be free
We will return Palestine. InshaAllah.

O Allah may you keep our faith stronger than their bombs
Ameen

1 comment:

  1. Am JIsrael Chai!

    May Israel live and prosper, B'esrath H'sjem

    ReplyDelete